Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Jann Taber Auditioning for Oprah's New TV Network

Since I usually write about business and different online, and offline, marketing tools, tips, and techniques this blog will be a little different. I am pleased to announce that my wife(yes, full disclosure), Jann Taber, is auditioning for Oprah Winfrey's new television network called OWN. This is an exciting time for Jann as this has been a long time dream of hers to have her own network television show.

I will be blatantly asking for your support by voting for Jann as part of this contest will be based on the public voting for her.

Watch Jann's audition and I believe you will be impressed by her intelligence, depth of knowledge, and her ability to connect with her guests. Although, as her husband and I may come across biased, I think you will find Jann to be approachable and likeable and overall will make a great host.

I want to personally thank you, in advance, for taking the time to watch her audition video and voting for her.

To Your Massive Success!

Tony Estigoy
Marketing
tony(at)rebelpr.com

No comments: